Six-sigma orientated manufacturers know that proper welding documentation is necessary to ensure weld quality consistency and be able to reproduce the welding process anywhere on the globe. microJoining Solutions is very familiar with what "proper welding process documentation" means for those manufacturers required to meet Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP), ISO, or FDA medical device requirements.
microJoining Solutions can help our clients write and implement the required documentation. As a minimum, the Six-sigma manufacturer must create the following control documents:
- Equipment Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Equipment Operation Qualification (OQ)
- Welding Process Qualification (PQ)
- Product Performance Qualification (PPQ)
- Welding Process Validation (PV)